Commercial and Industrial Lighting Upgrade Incentive
Laurens Electric Cooperative provides incentives to reduce the purchase price of premium, reliable, energy efficient lighting products.
This incentive includes reimbursement of up to 25% of the total project cost with a cap of $7,500.
If you have questions, or if you would like assistance in completing the application, contact David Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org (864.683.1667.)
All funding for the lighting upgrade incentive portion of the rebate program has been exhausted for 2018.
Is your project eligible?
Equipment must be new and installed in an existing non-residential business, commercial, or industrial building, or in common areas of a multi-family building. The energy efficient equipment or services purchased, contracted for, or the work conducted must be on or after January 1, 2018, and before December 31, 2018.
Is the equipment you intend to buy eligible?
There are many styles and combinations of lighting products. The exact product types listed in this form are eligible for standard incentives. Ask a Cooperative representative for further details.
Complete and sign the application.
Incomplete applications will delay review and payment. Please be sure to provide all requested information. Review the Application Checklist on page 2.
If your total incentive request is less than $1,000:
Pre-approval is NOT required. After you have purchased and installed the equipment, send the following to Cooperative:
- Your application with all requested information completed
- Manufacturer’s technical specification sheets (“cut sheets”) for each type of eligible equipment purchased
- A copy of your invoice showing the date and place of purchase and the model/part numbers of the equipment installed.
Please note that items 2 and 3 above must be submitted in order for your application to be processed.
If your total incentive request is greater than $1,000:
Pre-approval IS required: Before you purchase and install the equipment, send the following to Cooperative in order to receive a “pre-approved incentive” letter:
- Your application with all requested information filled in
- Manufacturer’s technical specification sheets (“cut sheets”) for each type of eligible equipment purchased.
Please note that item 2 above must be submitted in order for your application to be processed.
After you have purchased and installed the qualified equipment, return the following to Cooperative:
- A signed copy of your “pre-approved incentive” letter
- A copy of your invoice showing the date and place of purchase and model/part numbers of the equipment installed.
- All projects (even those not requiring pre-approval) are subject to inspection to ensure the project meets the program terms and conditions.